Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2014

T.G.I.S. THANK GOD ITS SHONDA

She has not made one mistake. Name a show that she has created that is not perfection! I hate her! I hate her because she's so good that I have to work my schedule around every show that's she has out on network television. Damn you Shonda Rhimes.
Actually,  I love and respect this phenomenal writer. She is what I'd like to be one day.
I have only made time in my new school schedule for a handful of select tv shows that I enjoy and that relax me. I am allowing myself to watch these particular shows after I have finished all of my school work.  this has been carefully thought out so I can encompass some down time in my busy schedule.
Now, ar this point I had only seen a 30 second teaser of How To Get Away With Murder. I knew instantly that I wanted to se this show but I figured; I'll wait until holiday break and Id binge watch it.  That did not happen.
Fast forward to tonight.
I've now watched one of the best tv shows of the new season! What a rush; each time I thought I knew what was going on, I was proven wrong. The cast was oddly attractive but in a very new way.
The acting was on point. I was an eye witness to the next big thing on tv! Brains seem to be the new sexy, and let me tell you...the bigger the brain the bigger the...well you know.
I still plan on studying every night. I still plan on getting straights A's. I am still aiming for valedictorian of my class when I graduate. But let me tell you, I'm sure as hell gonna watch How To Get Away With Murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment