Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 13, 2014

And on the 7th day....

It's not the seventh day, that's tomorrow. Right now. At this moment. It feels like the 7th day.  I'm in the passengers seat of our white 2014 Honda Civic, we are driving, it's raining, and we are listening to Go Your Own Way; we love Fleetwood Mac.  As he sing and I sit her silent, with a smirk only face, I realize that it's the first time I've actually relaxed sincey first day of school. Maybe it's the cotton Nike running pants I have on, the speed of the car, or the music playing, but I'm so calm and I begin to remember how it felt to be comfortable.
Hungry Eyes replaces Stevie and Lindesy.
Not only am I relaxed, all I can think of is Jennifer holding onto Patrick. Then he switches to The Bodygaurd Soundtack.  He sings "I don't really need to look very much further...." I laugh.  He then starts to laugh and tells me a quicks story about the other weekend while I was away in Chicago.  He says the following...
"I decided to take a bath last weekend. Since you weren't here it was going to be quiet." I laugh. He continues. "I got the bath ready and then got in. As I turned on the music I realized I was listening to The Bodygaurd Soundtrack an I got really uncomfortable." We both laugh. He switches the song again.
We just got to  Fresh Market.  Relaxation over.

No comments:

Post a Comment