Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 27, 2014

I'm Going To Prison

At 8:30 this evening I will be going to prison. My partner, his sister, brother-in-law and best friend, my cousin, and my best friend are all going to take me in.  I don't know what I'm feeling right now. On one hand Its weird to be going right now, yet, I'm excited and optimistic about this go around.

I've been there before, it feels like every year, but this time I feel it's going to be different.  I'm sure that Jeff and Michelle will beg to differ.  They can be pessimistic about these things but they don't have to feel the same way I do about this.  I'm sure everyone that goes in has a different experience when they come out but all I really care about is my experience.  I mean isn't that what's it's all about anyway? It's why we all go; to have a personal experience in there.

No matter how much I can't wait to go, I think I'm a little more excited about dinner before hand.  I think this year it's Mexican but that's what I want.  I'm sure Jeff or Michelle will choose something else. I don't really care either way.  I actually think he is texting her while I'm typing this about going somewhere else. Damn it.

Every year we try a new place to eat.  Last year was a dud.  No one like the food but me and I didn't even choose the place! We always have a good time though, even if the food may not be up to par.  Usually, mid way through, we joke about it being "our last dinner together," should something happen inside.  We laugh because we know that's not going to happen.  I mean the worst thing that could happen is you piss your pants and besides, depending on the weather, they'll dry pretty quickly.

So, I don't know about you but I can't believe that it's that time of the year again! I love how it's still September and it actually does feel like October! So, I guess what I'm saying, I'm ok with going to The Eastern State Penitentiary so early! I've actually never done anything "Halloweenish" like going to a haunted house, in the month of September. I'll admit it's kinda weird but I'm just happy that it's started! The Halloween season is among us! I'll fill you in on how dinner and the prison later this evening.

💀🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃💀

No comments:

Post a Comment