Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Keep on blogging...it's ok. #Comm325

I recently started blogging; 3 weeks and 5 days ago to be exact. I've always wanted to write and I have, but now I'm discovering a whole new world of expression through this outlet, but sometimes I feel that blogging seems almost like a clique in high school.  I'll explain. 
You want to join a community because you feel that there is a connection between you and that particular group.  You dress the part, you sit on in the corners and watch as everyone posts and comments, you try and wait for that moment until someone realizes who you are...but no one ever does. So what do you do? 
You decide to change your look, become your own person and start doing things your own way.  You start writing posts, you start tying to get people to notice you in anyway way possible... You even post your blog in communities in hopes that someone will read your work and want to do one, simple thing; read more.
I have done it all: sit in the background and read blogs, try and post here and there to get noticed, and yes...post my blog in communities, but when it all comes down to it... Everyone that posts, in however fashion they may, simply wants to be read and followed.  
I can understand that some may not agree with me when I say...Post.. Post where it appropriate (make sure you post in places where your message relates to others around you) but POST.  Get your work out, release your inner writer and express yourself. Try to engage anyone you can because life is way to short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment