Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Better late than never

Just so I can keep my blog updated: I'm working on a three part blogg with pictures to help follow it! Took a trip to Illinois to help my father with an event he threw in his town of Bartlette, actually it's a village...honestly lol. Anyway, trust trying to gather everything together while still trying to study and write papers... Actually who am I kidding. I haven't gotten anything together for the blog... I've been so busy with school since I got back that I haven't had a moment to think about it until right now.  I'm still trying to get used to working, going to school, my home life, and my free time all flowing TOGETHER.
I haven't had to do this in almost 10 years, I guess better late than never but honestly I can't wait until it  happens.... Hopefully this weekend I can take some time and work on the blog... Did I mention I hosted a battle of the marching bands???? You'll have to read my blog in a few days to find out about that....
Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment