Total Pageviews

Monday, November 3, 2014

Midterm

I stretch my arms for what feels like an eternity of muscles moving back and forth through space and time

I breath in deep as to relax my faded mind that has melted over time. It's useless matter sits in my head taking up space and collecting dust.

I close my eyes that bleed the words on the pages of my thoughts. They are tight and stop me from focusing on what is real.

I open my ears to the music that beats from drum to drum. It creates a sound unlike those from human instruments.

It isn't long before I drift away into the abyss that I call philosophy. Pondering the moment that I awaken from a slumber I have been destined to be in.

Before I know it the time has passed and the midterm of life is over and retreat into my leather jacket made from artificial threads.

I take comfort in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment