Total Pageviews

Friday, August 29, 2014

A New Morning

A New Morning...
I had two dreams last night, of which I can recall, that seemed so similar yet so different at the same time.  It may be to early in the A.M. to bore you with the details so here's the Clifs Notes version. Dream A:
I was with a group of family members breaking into a run down apartment building.  This building felt like all the places I've lived in throughout my years all wrapped into one.  We were searching for something hidden in caverns underneath the building.  My father lead the mission but when I went to follow the others I was not allowed to go in.
Dream B:
I woke up in an R.V. With a group if people who seemed to be friends I'd known throughout my life.  They wouldn't let me out and wouldn't stop even though I needed to get off.  When the finally did stop I realized that we were fleeing from a crime scene and the only thing I could do was try to get my sneakers on; the only problem was, was that I kept putting on someone else's shoes.
Am I living two lives; One where I am a student being lead by ones that want to teach me, much like my family, and one where I am working to pay the bills in a job that makes me feel as if I'm walking in someone else's shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment