Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 30, 2014

I don't play sports but I can if you'd like.

There are so many different ways to get a hole in one...making sure you are on the right course is the first step ;)
Now, I'm sure that someone has said this way before me but I was literally right next to my golf course as I wrote that.  The sun was setting and the sky was bursting with cotton candy colored clouds.  A mixture between pink, violet, and blue swirled in the background; I wanted to eat the sky. After my hunger subsided I stood there for a moment, in between the golf course and the tennis courts, and took it all in.
Jack,my black lab, was standing next me, Blue Oyster Cult Club was lightly coming through my headphones, and a family of five was playing a game of...well actually I don't know what they were playing; some sort of tennis exercise or something.  The wind had picked up ever so slightly, and the slight chill that it gave off was a small taste of the weather to come.  Fall was arriving.
So, with the beauty of nature and family surrounding me and my head clear, I looked out to the golf course and said to myself; There are so many different ways to get a hole in one...making sure you are on the right course is the first step. 
At that particular moment I knew I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment